Friday, June 20, 2008

My Wish List



Now one of the things I have never agreed with is this "registering thing". You know what I'm talking about? People register their weddings, house warming, and baby showers and now even BIRTHDAYS! Then they give you an approved list of what they expect you to buy them. I do not approve of this at all, I mean whatever happened to the surprise and anticipation of opening up a present? Or the appeal to your creativity to come up with an original, guaranteed-to-be-well-received gift.

However, there might be something to this thing. The stars have been pointing to it. I mean, how else would you explain that the new and improved iPhone comes out on my birthday this year? As does Hellboy II AND the 1st 3-D movie Journey to the Center of the Earth!! I tell you its heaven sent!

So, in honor of these fortuitous signs, I present you my wishlist:

1. the brand spanking new iPhone, i'm not greedy, the 8 GB one will do
2. for the anti-apple peeps (like me..... in another life) you could get me the NOKIA 81 8 GB
3. Bang and Olufsen stereo and speakers. GOD they're sexy!
ok the next few stuff are a bit dorky but hey its MY wish list!
4. the complete arabian nights
5. agatha christie collection
6. the ENTIRE alfred hitchcock collection......that guy was the ultimate!
7. the bond collection; nuff said
8. 52" SONY BRAVIA
9. ok, another dorky addition: the complete works of shakespeare. no not the single book, have that already, i want the plays in their own books and then the sonnets
10. oooooh then i want ALL the charles dickens books!
11. of course, SIGNED copies of ALL stephen kings
12. see that purty picture up there?....hey its a WISH list. i'm allowed to dream!
13. i want a world tour. nothing big, just give me enough money to fly, sail, walk, train, bus at the cheapest rate around the world with extra money for my souvenirs :D
14. race car driving lessons
15. oh what the heck: SURPRISE ME! nothing beats that in my book! :)

6 comments:

psichomofo@gmail.com said...

ok, done. you will get something

SPEECHgirl said...

mADAM,

list yi o gun oh, no be small

but we go try

incoherent said...

@ speechgirl n psicho: you're much too good to me!

sessumahru said...

i promise you love, i will get you the same thing you got me on my birthday cos it meant so much to me :)

Anonymous said...

u got ma text shebi? u no every

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I know exactly what you mean. I never go out and use this list. But at the same time the person that registered makes the list to keep people from repeating gifts. But again as you stated what happened to the surprise.

WHAT THE HELL; I WANT A ROLLS ROYCE