Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Decision 2008!

So my secret lover won the Democratic nomination! I am ecstatic. We have bets on how long he will last before the white people realise what they are in for and take him out.......ok that was a bit racist. But seriously, history has been made. A black man/person has arrived where no black had ever dreamt to be. Marin Luther King FINALLY did not die in vain. Yeah yeah there are people out there who will point out how offensive that statement is but whatever. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. As far as I am concerned black people have a really looooooooooooooooong way to go still. Has anyone watched BET? There is nothing uplifting or showing black people as literate college going people with brains. That idiotic reality show College Hill as done nothing but prove to white people that even with a passable college education, black people are still only a little above animals (just a little, not much!) and then the "The Way It Is" that ghetto-ass reality show following that scrobogee Keyshia Cole. Good heavens, accidentally stopping on that show while channel surfing is guaranteed to drop your IQ by at least 100 points! Yeah I am a bit of snob. I truly believe education of ANY sort is the way to go. All these basketball players and musicians. they open their mouth, and you're begging them to shut up. Turning their game around 360 degrees my rump! It's no wonder Mrs Bush Sr could say what she said and still stand by it
.
Anyway, back to my main point: OBAMA WON!!! YAY!! YIPEE!!! WOOHOO!! In your face Hilary! Ha ha. The question now is, can he beat McCain? I truly truly hope so. I want our love child to be able to live in the White House ;) Go Obama. I got your back!

OBAMA 2008-2016. Make it happen people. Change the history books. SAY IT LOUD!! ROCK THE VOTE!!!

ps: isnt it cool that ALL college-educated peopleblack white or "other" are OBAMA supporters? and that white, blue-collar (did i hear KKK??) voters are fiercely anti-Obama? hmmmmmm........

2 comments:

psichomofo@gmail.com said...

Your Boo, U and your sister tain me.

incoherent said...

you need to go to bed. u're babbling