Monday, June 2, 2008

Ora

i'm fat somebody help me! my tummy is the same size as a 3-month foetus and it jiggles. is anyone a diehard simpsons fan? there was this episode where homer gets a heart attack. he goes to the hospital and the doctor pokes his belly to determine how much fat he's carrying. the stomach to move and homer goes "Woohoo look at the blubber fly!". and stomach keeps going........and going.......

thats how i feel about my tummy :( i no its nt good to carry weight around your midrif, but what the hell am i supposed to do? stomach fat is the hardest to lose. and i am so bloody lazy i hate .......ABHOR exercise. it bores the heck out of me. i have cut dwn on food. i no longer eat ice cream, none of my cakes :( and definitely none of that crappy fast food. no pizza. no (sob!) cheesecake. i'm even trying to learn to eat (barf) vegetables and salads. GOAT FOOD god whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

4 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

don't get sad, what you are doing will be beneficial in the long run. Come on girl, you can do it! Let us know how you are doing...

Muse said...

now, now child, don't get so sad. you're not the only one struggling wif the mid-section. I just wish I wasn't too, then I'd say something like "dnt worry, you'll probably get fit...with a bit more exercise."

So, from one "loaded" person to another, HANG IN THERE!

psichomofo@gmail.com said...

5 dollars is the fee to rub her buddha.

incoherent said...

lol thanks guys :) i'll make it i hope.......