Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

so again my new year's celebration was....non existent. spent new year's eve driving the twelve hours back to my home base so i could enter the new year surrounded by the new life i have just started to build for myself.......

12 midnight found me attending mass in front of my television (too exhausted to drive to mass and then drive myself back). watched a lil more tv (God dont these people KNOW its a new year??) then went to bed. woke up new year morning.........and went to work. yep! spent new year's day at work. woo hoo

so anyway i put into God's hands my plans for the New Year:

1. LOSE WEIGHT : eat better, exercise more
2. BANK PAY: save more, reduce my debt
3. do something about my dreams instead of wallowing in misery wishing i were somewhere else

hmmmm lets see........... o thats it i guess. my hope for this year arent that much. i'm not too excited about this year and i dont see anything overly fantastic happening (sigh there i go again.....is that thunder i hear?).

so what are YOUR new year resolutions? are they as sucky as mine? or are you way more ambitious? and o yeah before i forget:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: