Saturday, January 3, 2009

A little more on my new year res

so i'm a bit of a geek yeh, and this year i'm trying a lil something called "losing weight". its a brand new very revolutionary tactic aimed at making you look good and being o whats the funny word? its at the tip of my tongue..........o yeah "healthy".

in my quest for more knowledge (as if all the one i already possess has benefited me in any way right?), i stumbled upon this BBC article. the entire concept just appeals to me all around (yeah i'm feverishly writing notes again SIGH)

4 comments:

SPEECHgirl said...

losing weight

u dont have any to begin with

incoherent said...

girl i have gained TWENTY KILOGRAMS. my stomach and butt jiggles with every step. its awful i tell you AWFUL!!

Muse said...

can't be that bad. you exaggerating, right?

incoherent said...

no, not exaggerating i'm FAT it tell you! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!