Wednesday, November 26, 2008

YouTube and Blogspot

What the hell??

I take my time and post a video for everyone's viewing pleasure (especially when I really have nothing to say but I want to post by force.....). And I come back a week later and "this video can no longer be viewed".......(or something to that effect). I mean COME ON!! I figure since Google now freaking OWNS youtube, I should be able to post whatever I want without copyright infringement right?

Its not like I'm claiming that I made the videos? Jeez!!

4 comments:

ibiluv said...

(ma binu).........no vex

we will be back no marra what!!!!!!!!!

Muse said...

eya, doo. God pass dem.

~Sirius~ said...

LOL!
It actually said that when I tried to view the video, I think some of these videos get reported and they have to pull them out......Don't worry we'll still click on your spot.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

no vex! Just do another search, someone else might have it up on Youtube.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Will be back!