Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update

tomorrow, i celebrate the anniversary my fourth month back. I have mosquito bites all over my body. I have lost 2 very good friends (and counting)...no they didnt die, we're drifting apart. Funny how the distance made us so close and now the closeness is making us so distant :(

I've also gained a couple new friends. Just a couple really, seeing as I suck at making friends.

Uh what else...oh! i've lost a bit of weight. the scales say i havent but i can swear my boobs look smaller and my jeans are all loose now. i'm getting to the last holes on my belts. Good or bad thing? we'll have to see.

So am I still happy to be home? I dont know. I am not missing the other home(s) yet although my partner in crime, who came at the same time I did, has packed his bags and run back to the UK.

I'm over HIM finally. Amazing. It took a single comment by someone who really shouldnt matter to make me see that our "friendship" wasnt necessary.

I've also come to discover that about 95% of friends are in some way connected to my exes. i'm forced to see those penises everywhere i go now! i've started a weeding process but it is so not working! my rule to never date a guy whose friends dont like me n vice versa backfiring on me.....

2009 sucked balls. i finished the year broke, depressed, completely confused and had lost all focus. its april, and i'm getting my hope back. things are coming into focus. my path is slowly being cleared of the overgrowth. that weedkiller called prayer is doing its job.

ok i have no more gist. and this slow connection is driving me nuts! how long does it take to download 8 1-hour episodes off itunes for heaven's sake??!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post.nobody has the right to sue you for your opinion.it's a free world.follow me at http://kenechblogspot.com.and sorry for the mosquitoe bites.

Anonymous said...

Thank God for hope. I did not do well with my past relationships but hey..."Life Goes On" Thank you for sharing.

Freaksho said...

you sound almost as cheerful as neo. you both paint gloom with SUCH eloquence!
cheer up and shake a leg. the only reasons you're so happy is
a. you're stuck in that deadbeat town and
b. you havent nailed a decent 9 - 5 yet
i assure you. the instant you solve those two problems, you'll finally be able to shrug off all that joy and be sad.
just like us.
hang in there.

incoherent said...

lol thanks freak! i look forward to being as miserable as you. maybe i'll actually get to see you more then huh? we can trade battle stories, show off wounds

axel lea VIII said...

all things happen 2 ppl just let it play through

Chelsea said...

Hey! nice post, sorry about the distant friends though, i can totally relate:( Im sorta new at this whole blog thing and would like to follow you on yours but dont know how lol so how about you follow me!! www.therewillbedayslikethat.blogspot.com
cant wait

Anonymous said...

like your blog, i will be STALKING you now! lol @ your post.

Artsville said...

Lost two friends? Hmmmmm. Nice writing, you should consider writing seriously you know.

ziariz said...

Hilarious..the depression bit is a bit too real..many of us hang on the brink of that emotion..hope you get your groove back real soon tho