Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is there anyone out there looking around and coming to terms with the fact that out of all their friends, their life sucks the most? As in you have accomplished the least, come the least furthest since you parted ways. Have very little to boast of? ....or am i the only 1?

And don't tell me to stop feeling sorry for myself, if there is one thing I am it is honest with myself. And trust me, I love and adore God and His hand in my life is permanently obvious. But seriously though, is anyone else out there the underachiever of their clique?

5 comments:

ibiluv said...

sorry babes-i'm not the underachiever in my group..........

as i always say...........*to each his own*
if u prefer to wallow in self pity
who are we to stop ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wink*

TY Tha Mos Magnificent said...

yep i get those feelngs once a while

Muse said...

I totally get you. There are times when I look around and wonder if I'm ever going to get to live my dreams, seeing as things happen to be at present.

At those times, I also look a little closer, and discover that compared to last year, last month, last week, yesterday, things have improved dramatically.

At those times, i thank God. And I thank Incoherent for whipping me into line. So i get up and put up a post.

Thanks a lot, babe.

~Sirius~ said...

Aaaah we are many, It's not like it really sucks, it's just the fact we get everything last!!!! they get good jobs before us, nice young men, then they get married and have their 1st two kids, and we're still single........but i noticed that even though we feel that way, they still admire us, and when we eventually get to the so called stage they are at, we kinda do it better than them.
We are not underachieving girl, it's not just our time.........

Freaksho said...

how right you are,Incoherent.
unlike you i have no crib, no ride, no extra degree.
i am SO way ahead of you, sweetheart! and we schooled together!