Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moving

So I have moved into a new apartment. the moving process alone was gruelling. it took me a day and a half of painful labor to get all the boxes packed and moved into storage. then after i'd signed my lease etc, it took me 4 weekends of going back and forth to get everything i needed (and forgotten) down to my new place. now comes the really hard part: i am surrounded by boxes. big boxes small boxes some i have no idea what is in them. i have been wearing the same shoe to work for the last 3 weeks cuz i dont remember what box i packed my shoes in. my closet is a mess of clothes and hangers. i desperately need a holiday so i can clean up the mess that is my house. some haters might say thats how my house always is....true. but i'm planning to turn a new leaf now ok? wish me luck :(

3 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Goodluck ;)

ibiluv said...

lazy u are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alele unpack......next tyme label the boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!

incoherent said...

lol @ ibi i DID. but there are so many of them :((