Monday, July 7, 2008

Fellow Bloggers Shout Outs

So this dude left a comment actually COMPLIMENTING me on my blog (thats a laugh). and so i checked his out expecting to find a badly written blog with shallow topics, i mean, only a blithering drooling idiot wld actually READ my blog ( and LIKE it no less!) unless they accidentally landed on the site ....or they were friends who had no choice in the matter (if i was an xman, my mutant power wld be hounding pple to death). so anyway, went to the blog page and read this. DAMN! then he discussed a poem he wrote. you just HAVE to read it.

blogspot has actually opened me up to some really cool. peeps i can honestly find myself hanging out with. it really sucks that i am so far away and cant truly hang out with them like i would so love too. another honorable mention is this dude muse. for someone who used to detest poems unnless they were classical (and RHYMED!) i'm loving this guy too cuz of this awesome poem he wrote. well i'd thot he (well his blog anyway, but who can have such a blog and not be cool himself right?) was cool b4 then, but this poem has cemented our (albeit one sided) love. so deep so aptly apt!

of course, i have to give love to those who opened my world to the bloglife: freaksho, speechgirl, uduak, and that asshole neo. those guys can write (expect for neo of course; he's only on here cuz he'll whine like a little bitch if i dont mention him). you should check them all out! i love my friends and i love blogspot for helping me make new ones ......hope i'm not jumping the gun on that last part. he he

can any1 tell i'm just a really hyper juvenile delinquent? with stalker-like tendencies? as my baby sister wld say: hell hoe hell.

2 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I see you're having fun on blogville.

Thanks for the link.

... and for the coherent comment on "What if"

incoherent said...

@ aloofar, i try to turn everything into a party. if you're no having fun, why do it right? and you don't need the link dude. u average 74 comments a post! dont get no better that! how DO you do it?