Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Current Dilemma

I NEED A JOB! That is my one and only dilemma right now. I want a lab/research job but all the experience I have is teaching. However, I HATE teaching. I'm told I am good at it, but that is only if I have receptive minds to work with. The apathy I will be forced to encounter especially from these American kids who have NO home training and even worse academic one is.......well lets not dwell on it.

So anyway I am caught in that famous of all Catch-22's to get a job I need experience. But to get experience I need a job! How, I am yet to comprehend, am I supposed to get a Bachelor's, a Master's, and FIVE years experience and STILL be a "young candidate"? How does that work?

I have been revamping my resume and TRYING (really hard) to write an impressive cover letter but to no avail.

HELP!!

No comments: