Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's amazing the lists that are out there these days. People with no talents to speak of are out there creating lists about classics that should no longer be classics and rappers who cant rap and overrated singers. Granted, there are awful movies and terrible singers out there but different strokes for different folks. I think Jennifer Lopez can neither sing nor act and her butt is NOT all that..... However, she makes millions while I pull in $770 a month so who am I to judge right? Even if one is going to make a list why not start with a disclaimer stating that this is YOUR opinion and not make it a definitive list of what is crap and what isn't. Am I right? Does anyone not agree with me?

1 comment:

psichomofo@gmail.com said...

your ass looks way better than hers, U should put it out there and see what happens.