Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gemstone 2025 Nigeria

I havent ranted in a while, but I have found something that is really getting my goat at the mo'....so here comes the rant!

so my friend Tosyn has been hyping up this Makeover Mushin event taking place on Saturday December 12. i was like damn, thats a great idea. for painful but somewhat obvious reasons i cant make it. but hey its a great idea so why not join the organisation that put it together yeh? so i go to the website and i click on "register". first, they ask for my full name and inform me that it will be prominently displayed on the website as will my location. ok i prefer anonymity but ok... next they ask me who am i? not a bad question so i write up a lil bio. then they ask where do i see myself in 2025? ummmm why?

next q: what is my life vision? uh...what?

then what would i want to be number 1 at in 2025? how in the hell is that your business?

what are your achievements so far (your track record)? so i have to have volunteered before? and if i'm just getting into it. what then?

what groups have u lead or played a pivotal role in? umm this is still about volunteering right?

what are your life values? ok you know what? FORGET IT! i'll just stick to Red Cross and the Rotary Club.

4 comments:

Fabulo-la said...

Loool!
I feel u jere..

Nice Anon said...

Errr does it count that I used to be a girl scout? But eh after all that march past in the hot sun and our matron wey dey always halla persin. I run o!

incoherent said...

@ fabulo-la thanks! :)

@ nice anon my dear i raaaan from girl scouts and brownies. but the 4H club caught me :(

Megan said...

holy crap that's funny and since when has speaking your mind been a crime to me it's the sign of a great person :)